WIP Along 2024

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Stash Report Week 20

I missed last week's post for a very good reason.  I went to Phila. for my neice's wedding shower.  We spent a long weekend eating, drinking laughing and having a great time visiting.  my sister and I both love fabric and yarn.  Whenever we visit we always go on an excursion to feed our fiber obsessions. 

Fran took me to a new quilt shop in Ambler PA, The Round Robin.  Now I think it is my personal responsiblity to financially support our LQS and LYS !!!!  I treated myself to a table runner kit with Prairie Pailsey by Moda.  It is so pretty.  I can't wait to get started.

But I have another confession to make!!  My New Year's resolution was to work on and complete the BOM UFO's I have been collecting.  I had every good intention of not starting another.  But I fell wildly and passionately in love with Vintage Rouge.  I tried very hard not to fall victim to its charms--but I failed.  My first package arrived this week.  But i know I will stay on top of this one and work hard every month to finish--not that I have ever made that promise before.

So here are my numbers:

In this week and last week;  7 yards
Out this week;  0
In YTD:  25.25
Out YTD:  34.5

No comments:

Post a Comment