WIP Along 2024

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

MadMay Preview

My Loopy Ewe purchases came to day!!!  I am beyond excited for this challenge.  The Ravelry group, Madelinetosh Lovers, is having a challenge the month of May.  I have never used this yarn and was happy to learn about this event.  It was a great excuse to buy more yarn.
Starting from the left are 4 skeins of Madelinetosh DK in lichen.  It is a lovely varigated green and lavender.  My plan is to knit Vodka Lemonade.  The pattern sounds as though it should be a yellow yarn but these colors will look better on the daughter I am knitting it for.  then there are two skeins of Madelinetosh DK in coral.  I am going to knit a baby sweater from Heirloom Stitches called Nellie.  And the last skein is Madelinetosh Sock in Bungalow.  It is a very pretty varigated green, grey and brown yarn.

We can't cast on until May 1.  But I will be ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment