Not as productive as I would have liked but I did knit a charity hat. Hopefully my December list will be more manageable.
I like organizing my plans for the month even if I don't complete the tasks. It helps me set goals and keeps me focused.
Visit Judy's blog to see what others would like to do.
2. Knit Chunky Cable Headband--didn't start
3. Cast on Fantasy Naturale Baby sweater--didn't get to that either
4. Work on Black and White String Blocks--I sense a pattern here--didn't touch it!
1. Complete the top of Aunt Grace's Garden party
2. Complete brown and gold cowl
3. Complete Return to Square One Medallion Quilt top
4. Machine quilt Pinwheel quilt, bind and label