WIP Along 2024

Friday, November 1, 2013

Yarn Report

As I mentioned in an earlier post life has been a little crazy for me.  I have been trying to learn the features of my new laptop and haven't quite figured out how to crop my photos.  Hopefully I will get to it this weekend.

While we were visiting Cape Cod this week, I came across two lovely yarn shops--one in Falmouth and one in Harwich.  It would have so rude not to purchase a little something.  So I came home with 7 additional skeins of yarn for 4 new projects.  Waiting for me when we got back home was a Box of Fun from the Loopy Ewe with 4 more skeins. 
As I was looking for a place to put it, I was amazed how little space I had left.   I counted every skein, ball, hank of yarn.  Including this new stash I have 324 skeins of yarn!!!  I am embarrassed.    Each one was purchased for a specific
project.  I need to begin my New Year resolutions for 2014 NOW!!!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment