Journaling my goals has helped me see where I've been, where I am and where I would like to be. In the past it would have bothered me not to complete everything I planned. But it is ok to stray! I like the little side streets I take every now and again.
Although I have more quilt projects started than I care to admit, my knitting is different. I can only have one project at a time--go figure. that is not to say I don't have a large yarn stash--Oh but I do!! I have two challenges coming up so I get to buy more yarn, since what I have just won't work--hmmmmm. Do you believe that last little tidbit? Since I did not like how the Ma Belle was going together, the yarn will be repurposed. My gauge and measurements were accurate but I wasn't happy with finished project.
3. Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt: 10 blocks--put on hold for awhile
5. Complete Little Miss M's Ma Belle sweater--Not happy with how it went together will repurpose the yarn
1. Keep up to date with BOM Medallion Mystery and Baltimore revisited.
2. Piece a Pinwheel quilt with fabrics from Lancaster Quilt Show
3. Cast on yellow baby sweater
4. Complete blackwork on blocks 11 and 12 of Hocuspocusville
5. Make 4 pillowcases for grand-darlings birthdays