WIP Along 2024

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Stash Report Week 12

I have some good news and not so good news.  The good news is that I went to the quilt show in Lancaster PA.  It was amazing.  I am always inspired by other quilters' creativity.  I don't really think of the next bit of information as bad news but there are some in the house who would disagree.  I added some lovely yardage to my stash.  16 1/8 yards to be exact.  I love every square inch of it.

My numbers so far look like this:

In this week;  16 1/8 yards
Out this week:  0  (I was way too busy shopping to sew!)
In YTD:  18 3/4 yards
Out YTD:  44 1/4 yards

4 comments:

  1. Hey...if it makes you happy, that's good news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could you go to a terrific quilt show and not bring home fabric? All that inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you had a great time at the quilt show. If you love the fabric that is all that matters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. New fabric sounds like good news to me!

    ReplyDelete