WIP Along 2024

Saturday, May 26, 2012

MadMay12

My MadMay KAL socks are done.  I completed 2 of the 3 projects I set out to do during this challenge. I call the socks Uh-oh Camo.  The color was listed as bungalow but as I was knitting, they appear to be camouflage.  This was my first pair of "grown-up socks.

My third project, Vodka Lemonade, a cardigan is on the needles but I am still working on the collar. There is no way I can meet the deadline. So rather than stressing out, I will do what every committed knitter does--move on to another challenge!!


I am going to Camp Loopy.  Sunday is the first official day of camp i.e. casting on our project.  I have never been so eager to start a project.  I will be casting on a shawl, Spighe di Grano in a beautiful yellow yarn, Heritage Silk by Cascade.

No comments:

Post a Comment