WIP Along 2024

Monday, May 1, 2017


I don't know where the month of April went but it is gone, gone, gone.  Our family is going through some difficult times with medical issues as well as a move for the Big Guy and me.  I am adjusting to the move and have been crazy busy getting the house ready.  We had an open house yesterday.  Not sure if anything will come of it.  But now that I can wrap my head around the move,  I want everything to move along.  As you can see I have been anything but productive this month.  I decided to cut way back with my expectations for May.  On a positive note I finished Knit Purl Hunter's Adorable Ewe KAL.  I am just waiting for the buttons to come in!

April
  1. Patchwork Times UFO Challenge for April is #1 Home Tweet Home
  2. Knit Purl Hunter Adorable Ewe KAL--done except for buttons
  3. Continue Architexture Shawl
  4. Work on Little Mr. M's Umbrella Critters Quilt
  5. Label Jelly Roll quilt
  6. Label George's quilt
  7. Read:  In the Woods
May
  1. Patchwork Times Challenge for May is #11--Aunt Grace's Garden Party
  2. Architexture Shawl
  3. Book:  In the Woods

No comments:

Post a Comment