WIP Along 2024

Monday, May 8, 2017

Yarnathon Update

I know I have mentioned my love affair with all things Eat Sleep Knit.  This year I am on team Taffy Giraffe.  It is time to work on a few badges for my team (Tower).  You buy yarn and earn points.  Points earn prizes.  Even though I am on a yarn diet of sorts,  I knew I wanted to purchase some birthday yarn.  All but one of these skeins has a planned project.
 
One of the badges, Patty Cake, earns precious points for "caking" or winding hanks into tidy little yarn cakes of wooly loveliness.
 
As you can see I had a productive afternoon but not all of the skeins were cooperative with the swift and winder.  There were some no so lovely tangled messes that had me working from both ends on 3 of the skeins.  That was the only not fun part of today.






No comments:

Post a Comment