WIP Along 2024

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Stash Report

Kind of a busy week.  I purchased fabric for self-binding baby blankets and two pillowcases at the request of my youngest.  So far this year I have only purchased fabric for this project!! 


Fabric in this week:  11.5 yards
Fabric out this week:  11.5 yards
Fabric in YTD:  11.5 yards
Fabric out YTD:  11.5 yards

I just needed to see a little progress in print.
 These are for little Mr. C when he moves to his big boy bed.
These are for Little Mr. M who is a now 2 months old.







My yarn progress is another story.  When the New Year arrived, I got caught up with participating in KAL's and de-stashing.  My good intentions has gotten me stressed out with trying to keep up.  I have a new resolution to slow down and enjoy the process and not focus so much on the outcome. 

Yarn in this week:  0 yards
Yarn out this week:  257 yards
Yarn in YTD:  850 yards
Yarn out YTD:  1737 yards

Qwist hat finished.

This is Sophisticated Traveler about half way done.

1 comment:

  1. Well, at least you're not behind! Cute pillow cases and blankets! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete