WIP Along 2024

Saturday, February 11, 2017

On My Needles

I want to participate in Eat Sleep Knit's (ESK) Yarnathon this year.  I wasn't very active last year.  This year I am on team Taffy Giraffe.  For the first quarter we can make any Melanie Berg pattern.  I chose the Qwist hat and hopefully Qwist mitts.  Other projects using ESK yarn may qualify for other badges. 

So the first time I came up short on my long tale cast on:
This will qualify me for the badge "The Big Short"

My next cast on I had more than enough yarn and made it a little further than the second picture.






The pattern is not difficult at all and is very pretty.  While trying to do this lovely project, I have been taking care of DD #2 who had major surgery this week.  Until I get into the rhythm of the pattern I cannot multi-task with this project.  Miss K went home today with her hubby and kids.  I will go out to their place Tues until the end of the week.  Hopefully I will be in a groove with the pattern.  I am not looking forward to a 4th cast on.
3rd CO for Qwist Hat
 



 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment