WIP Along 2024

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

17ufosin2017

One of the 17 in 2017 UFO challenges I found is Pomegranate and Chintz.  I love wing this blog and decided to join in.  I am trying very, very hard to finish my UFO's and limit my fabric and yarn purchases.  I managed 3 finishes for January.
Never-Ending Scarf:  I purchased the yarn in 2012. 




 Not only is it finished but it is my first Christmas present for 2017.



I have fallen in love with Julie Williams' Little Cotton Rabbits.  I hope this is the first of many little critters.








Wee Baby Blocks blanket was finished just in time for a our grandson's arrival.

I also managed to baste and start quilting Revolutionary Flare.




 I hope February will be as productive as January.  I am hoping to finish quilting Revolutionary Flare.



4 comments:

  1. You have certainly been busy! I love your Little Cotton Rabbit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made great progress on so many projects. I love the baby blanket and the little bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little bunny is sooooo cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Beth! You've done a great job. Fancy having a Christmas present ready, already!! Such a cute bunny. Go girl!!

    ReplyDelete