WIP Along 2024

Friday, April 24, 2015

On and off the Needles Friday

Have you ever had days when you just can't get out of your own way!!!  Enough whining.   I finished my first project of Loopy Academy Semester 2.  This will be my entry for the striping project.  The pattern is Asaka and the yarn is Cascade 220 sport in navy and white for Little Mr. C.
In a previous post I mentioned that I knit samples for my LYS.  I use the recommended needle size and knit various stitch patterns.  The red yarn is Panda Silk from Crystal Palace Yarns in a bamboo, superwash merino wool and silk blend.  This sample is being worked on size 2 needles.

 

 The grey sampler is Linea Pura from Lana Grossa.  It is a ribbon type cotton silk blend.  It needs a little blocking.

1 comment:

  1. I think that thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here.
    panda silk

    ReplyDelete