WIP Along 2024

Friday, December 19, 2014

Yarn Report Week 51

I have completely lost my mind.  I have more than enough knitting projects to last me a lifetime.  I have been toying with the idea of enrolling in the Loopy Academy.  Whatever possessed me to "enroll" with only 10 days left in the semester--but I did.  I know I won't finish on time but I decided to join the fun. 
I added 3 skeins of lovely yarn for a total of 885 yards.  On the left is Blue Moon Fiber Art Socks that Rock lightweight in Tea and Alchemy.  This will be for the Irish Mesh Cowl.  The blue skein in the middle is Lorna's Laces Shepherd Worsted in Cermak for the Irish Hiking Mittens.  And lastly, Shibui Baby Alpaca DK in Bordeaux for the Whitman hat.

I am pretty sure I don't have any time left this year to buy yarn!!

My totals so far this year are:

Yarn in this week:  885 yards (3 skeins )
Yarn out this week:  0 yards (0 skeins)
Yarn in YTD: 18185 yards (55 skeins)
Yarn out YTD: 5308 yards (25 skeins)

No comments:

Post a Comment