WIP Along 2024

Saturday, December 13, 2014

On and (Off) the Needles and Yarn Report Week 50

I am trying to catch up with my knitting and yarn report!  Too many parties this week hampered my efforts.  But with the bandages off and a very easy project, I finished a last minute Christmas gift and used up some yarn--Yeah!!!!
 Every now and again I will knit the same pattern.  And if it is a repeat, I never, repeat, never use the same yarn--until now.

 
The Gap-tastic Cowl has been a favorite with my daughters.  My son's girlfriend loved the pattern and the color of the third one I made for my almost granddaughter.  So here are two Gaptastic cowls in Madelinetosh ASAP Dachshund.  They are now ready for a little gentle blocking.

Yarn in this week:  0
Yarn out this week:  360 yards (4 skeins)
In YTD:  17330 yards (19 skeins)
Out YTD:  5308 yards (24 skeins)

No comments:

Post a Comment