WIP Along 2024

Friday, December 5, 2014

Yarn Report--Week 49

I have not done a very good job of recording my yarn purchases.  Eat Sleep Knit had their Black Friday sale last week and I had several projects lined up and decided to purchase the yarn.
These 4 skeins of Madelinetosh ASAP in Dachshund will be used to make yet another Gap-tastic cowl.  I don't often make the same pattern twice and never use the same yarn twice.  But I was asked to make one in the same yarn.
This is an 4 skeins of Madelinetosh ASAP in Ink.  I was to make the Latte Coat for my new grandson and his mom requested Navy Blue.
I added two skeins of Madelinetosh Sock.  The skein on the left is Whiskey Barrel and the one on the right is Cosmos.  I will make fingerless mitts or a cowl.

This is Mrs. Croby's Hat Box in Great Tailed Grackle.  It has lovely shades of green, blue green and dark grey.  These will be for a matching set of fingerless mitts and a cowl.


We were taking a car trip a few weeks ago and I had planned on knitting socks while in the car.  But I left the yarn on the table.  This was an impulse purchase since I am not crazy about knitting socks.  The first skein on the left is Done Roving Yarn in Seaside Botanicals.  It reminds me of Mardi Gras.  Second from the left is Ella Rae Lace Merino in greys and blue grey--this might become a cowl instead of socks.  And the two skeins on the right are Plymouth Happy Feet in multi purple and teal and a red purple for the heel and cuff.

The last three skeins are from A Hundred Ravens in Flaming June--I love orange even though I look wretched in it and Urban Spring which may become a shawl.

Yardage In recently:  4367 yards (19 skeins)
Yardage out recently:  0 (0 skeins)
Yardage in YTD 17330 52 skeins)
Yardage out YTD: 4948 (21 skeins)



No comments:

Post a Comment