WIP Along 2024

Friday, May 9, 2014

Camp Loopy--here I come

This is my third year "going" to Camp Loopy.  Did I ever mention that I  flunked out of Girl Scouts for camping?  I'm just not a back to basics kind of girl.  Digging my own latrine did me in.  But this virtual camping is awesome.  The challenge for month one is a project inspired by a movie, TV program or book.  I thought I would go for an Celtic theme--Outlander series of books, Trinity and a few others.  But while searching for a pattern I found this lovely cowl.  The description of the pattern links it to Australia.  This brought to mind, The Thornbirds--both the book and the mini-series and the novelette, Tim, both by Colleen McCullough.

I have ordered Madelinetosh Pashmina in Twig.  If you have an opportunity stop by the Loopy Ewe's ravelry group and see what others are up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment