WIP Along 2024

Sunday, September 23, 2018

Teaching friends a new technique

Every January first I look forward to Eat Sleep Knit's Yarnathon.  I always have big plans when earning badges and participating in the KAL.  One of the badges is Teaching a Friend a new technique.  Before I moved I got together with friends twice a week for knitting.  This picture is from my Tuesday group and I showing them how to do a picot bind off.  Although I can't knit with my friends as often as I have in the past, I hope to see them during the holidays.  Applying for this badge makes me realize how much I miss my friends.

Check out the Yarnathon.  It is so much fun.  I am on Team Narwool this year.  I am not the most prolific knitter.  But I enjoy knitting things that I wouldn't necessarily think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment