WIP Along 2024

Friday, September 21, 2018

Moving, Knitting, Traveling, Oh My

The move is done.  Vacation in New Jersey with family was wonderful in spite of the weather--rain, clouds, rain, humidity, more rain, more clouds.  But our in-law apartment is not done.  So much for the middle of September finish.  I know I am a creature of habit and I like my routine and order.  It isn't living in someone else's home.

But on a happier note, I have signed up for Kathy Shaw's Basic Crazy Quilt Class 101.   Most of my quilting supplies and all of my embellishments are in storage.  So I made an emergency run to Joann's for some basic supplies.
I will need to order some silk ribbon, lace and sequins on-line.  But at least I can start.

1 comment:

  1. Fingers crossed that your new home is finished soon. I thoroughly enjoyed both the basic and the more advanced course with Kathy. I learnt such a lot and she puts such a lot of effort into it too.

    ReplyDelete