WIP Along 2024

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Stash Report Week 1




Time to reinstate fabric and yarn accountability.  My yarn numbers were pretty good last year.  I used more than I purchased.  However, I wasn't as attentive to my fabric.  I didn't purchase much but I didn't do a good job keeping track of what came in and what went out.  So for the new year, I am starting from scratch.

Fabric in this week:  0 yards
Fabric out this week:  0 yards  even though I finished a quilt top.  I will wait until the quilt is finished.  This is where I get into trouble.  By the time I finish something I am in a rush to get it done and out that I forget to add it to my numbers.

Yarn in this week:  0 yards only because I haven't been to the mailbox.  There is yarn waiting for me that was a planned purchase--actually 2 planned purchases.  My goal is to knit as much as possible from stash.

Yarn out this week:  203 yards

3 comments:

  1. So glad you joined us. Good start on the yarn usage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your dual goals. I am tracking both too. Hoping I keep ahead of it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good start for the year on the yarn front. I should do that too, but my fabric is more out of control than the yarn stash. I've stopped buying both until I get more control of both.

    ReplyDelete