WIP Along 2024

Friday, January 5, 2018

On the Needles Friday

My first finish for 2018.
I love the little Top This hats.  They make cute gifts.  And best of all I can work on them during drop in knitting.  I am much less likely to make a mistake.

A friend and I have started a Hats for Charity KAL called Knit One Crochet tooat our LYS.   I am the knitter and Mary a crocheter.  Our first project for 2018 were little premie hats for the American Heart Association.  Our February project is for a local Soup Kitchen.  We will be making adult hats and the pattern we will provide is for a Mistake Rib Hat in chunky yarn.


 I have also been working on Build it with Lace.  I am on the third of nine lace sections.  I am enjoying the project and the yarn, The Periwinkle Sheep.


No comments:

Post a Comment