WIP Along 2024

Thursday, August 10, 2017

On the needles and yarn Stash

The last box has been unpacked!!!!  I am beyond excited that life is getting back to normal.  Finding storage for my yarn and fabric has been daunting.  But I have managed to use a little stash.  As I was sorting through my yarn while unpacking,  I looked at each skein and asked myself, "Am I really, really going to use this yarn?"  If the answer was a flat out NO or I hesitated for more than 20 seconds, it went into a gift bag for a friend who has just taken up knitting.   I managed to reduce my stash by 4404 yards and it made my friend very happy.

I have a few finishes to share.  Meg, our youngest, requested hats for her two cherubs and her Sweetie.  She chose Elementary Twist and I loved knitting it.  It was all made from stash.  The to smaller hats on the right are both dark green.  Meg wanted a pom pom on her hat and the far left is navy blue for her Sweetie.
 

I FINALLY put the buttons on Adorable Ewe, Michele Hunter's KAL last Spring.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment