WIP Along 2024

Friday, August 25, 2017

Knitting Report

My computer has been cranky and not cooperating.  If it wasn't bad enough that my email provider stopped supporting it, it seems that my Windows 7 was waaaaay out of date.  So I bit the bullet and upgraded to Windows 10.  I did back up my files and documents just in case.  Everything went smoothly and I have managed to find most of my stuff.  Unfortunately my stash reports are "corrupted"  and I can't open them.  Enough complaining and onto other things.  I finished 2 Christmas Stockings this week--one for a grand puppy and one for Little Mr. Malcolm.

I love having finishes!!!!

Patterns In:  I only added 2 patterns:  Sporadic Stripes and Wheat Kernals Hat
Plans for the Week:  Continue working on Amy Herzog Pullover and  get back to Archtexture Shawl

No comments:

Post a Comment