WIP Along 2024

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Eat Sleep Knit Challenges 2015

This will not be the first time I have mentioned my love affair with Eat Sleep Knit (ESK) and their Yarnathon.  I am a proud member of the Cowlette Team and I have completed several of the KAL.  You can see these projects and others on my Ravelry page.


I haven't told the Big Guy yet but I want to plan a trip to Georgia so I can visit the shop!  I will  let you know how that works out.  But for now I am very happy with shopping on line.

I just received my latest box of loveliness.
In the back row is some fun multi colored yarn to make an Owl quilt for the crochet badge.  The two skeins on the front row, left side are for socks.  The middle two are for a scarf for someone for Christmas and the last 3 are for a shawl.


No comments:

Post a Comment