WIP Along 2024

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Yarn report

I seem to have been on a yarn buying frenzy.  I had promised myself that I could only but yarn for a specific project.  But I have gotten a little caught up helping my ESK team the Cowlettes.

Yarn in this week:  5223 yards
Yards out this week:  0 week ( I am knitting but haven't finished anything!)
Yarn in YTD:   18182 yards
Yarn out YTD:  2366 yards

The skeins below I picked up at my LYS.  The are Mrs. Crosby's Hat Box and Train Case.  I am going to make shawls from both these color ways.  I have a need to make sure my LYS stays in business and I feel duty bound to help.


 
 The yarn in the back row is for a darling crochet owl blanket.  I am not much of a crochet person but I want to take one for the team.

The yarn in the front row from left to right:
  2 skeins of sock yarn because I really like it and I go to sock club on Thurs.
  2 skeins of pashmina for a scarf
  3 skeins for a shawl.
I really need to get knitting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment