WIP Along 2024

Friday, June 19, 2015

On the Needles Friday

Contrary to a previous post I have more than one project on the needles!  I am now officially one of "those" knitters and I am loving it.  Both of the following projects are for the ESK Yarnathon.

The metered square blanket is a mindless knit that is perfect for the car or when I need to concentrate of program.  I started with 600 stitches and will work my way down to 2 stitches.

The next project is a Guernsey Triangle for the Shawl KAL.
I love the pattern but need to really concentrate on the pattern.  The yarn is Squoosh Fiberarts ultra sock in Fig Preserves.  I am off to visit Judy's place to see what others are working on--always lots of inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. I really like that plum color and the stitch you're working in it - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete