WIP Along 2024

Friday, January 9, 2015

2015 Finish A Long First Quarter

I will do just about anything to finish some projects.  This Finish A Long fits in nicely with my "road map" for the year.  My goals for the first quarter--January-March are:
  1. Little Mr. C's Hoot quilt:  only 4 of the 9 machine embroidered block are done.  I had hoped to give it to him at Christmas but we see how far I got on that project!

    Complete Petal Swap Guild challenge.  The 12 Dresden plate blocks need to be assembled and quilted.  I have until May 2015 to finish but I decided to be ahead of the game.
     

My first Custom fit V neck cardigan.  I have the last sleeve and edge finish, blocking and seaming to do. I need a little incentive.  I am excited about this project but I keep squeezing it in.  Part of me is afraid it won't fit.

Pot o' Gold Socks.  I am not a sock knitter.  I would like to be one.  My LYS offered a wonderful class.  The socks are toe up with an after-thought heel.  I am determined to finish these socks.

If I can complete these 4 projects that will be a major accomplishment for me.  I am so eager to see what others are working on.  So, I am going to link up with others participating in the Finish- -Long

No comments:

Post a Comment