WIP Along 2024

Friday, February 14, 2014

Yarn Report Week 7

So much for de-stashing resolutions and only purchasing for a specific project!!  But I am happy with my purchases.  My LYS had a "yarn tasting" last Sunday.  A local dyer brought samples of her yarns for us to try and of course to purchase.  I have no idea what I will make with these lovelies.  But something will come to mind.
 
 
I have been eyeing this skein for a few weeks and could no longer resist.  After all it was part of the sale that day.  I think it will become a cowl.

 


 Now these lovelies do have a project planned.  My niece is expecting a baby boy in June.  The pattern I will make is Lynn Wilson's Baby Sampler Blanket.
 
Skeins in this week:  8
Skeins out this week:  1
Skeins in YTD: 15
Skeins out YTD:  8
 
My mantra for the week is KNIT FASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment