WIP Along 2024

Sunday, April 18, 2021

Stash Report Week 14

 The best I can say is that I am plodding along on current projects.  I will tell you a little secret--I am not a fan of knitting shawls.  Last week I mentioned that I was hosting a Zoom KAL for my LYS. I love the group of ladies participating and look forward to our get together every Thursday.  I am on the final section.  There are 199 rows in the last section.  And this is a total of 39,999 stitches in that section alone!  


But I did manage to make a cute pillowcase.  My stash is now 1.5 yards lighter.


Fabric in this week:  0 yards

Fabric out this week:  1.5 yards

In YTD:  3 yards

Out YTD:  19.75 yards

1 comment:

  1. Good numbers! Every stitch you put in that shawl gets it closer to finished. You'll be there soon.

    ReplyDelete