WIP Along 2024

Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Quilting and Blogging Plans, Goals and Resolutions for 2021

 Every December I get excited to look ahead to the New Year and to start planning my projects.  So I am going to participate in Quilting Jetgirls's Planning Party.

QUILTING


PhD's (Projects Half Done)

Join and PARTICIPATE in Quilting Gail's PhD 2021.  I fell off the wagon with this one but I enjoy following what everyone is doing.  I will be identifying 12 projects I want to work on this year.  I have a total of 46 projects in various stages.  But I will choose 12 to concentrate on.  Gail has an amazing spreadsheet to keep track of things.  I love spreadsheets although I am not very good at designing them.  I rely on the talent of others.


CRAZY QUILTS, WOOL EMBROIDERY, NEEDLE TURN APPLIQUE

I am going to sign up for Kathy Shaw's  Basic Crazy Quilt Class. One of my PhD's is a French Soap Label Crazy Quilt BOM that I purchased a gazillion years ago.  I also have three wool embroidery kits waiting for needle and thread.  I took a break from needle turn applique and have recently picked it up with renewed passion. 

KNITTING

I have jokingly referred to my fabric and yarn stash as my 401K plan.  But it is now time to stash down both stashes.  While I am not planning on going to my heavenly reward anytime soon,  I am not getting younger and I can't take it with me!  I especially want to make sweaters for me.  I finished one this year that I love.  It fits and I am happy, happy.  And to help quantify my progress, I will track yardage in and yardage out and aim for more out than in.

BLOGGING

I will blog at least twice a week on quilting and knitting.  I especially want to keep current with linky parties that I join. 


2 comments:

  1. It's so easy to fall off the wagon during a year. But planning a new year is exciting and important, although your plans always vary from what you plan. Good luck with your quilting, knitting and blogging. Greetings from Norway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals, good luck on achieving them!

    ReplyDelete