WIP Along 2024

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Catching Up

I had grand plans this year to work on all of my PhD's.  I have tried very hard to participate in Gail's PhD project for the past three years.  I have great intentions at the beginning of every year.  I am having a little difficult posting a screen shot of my tally sheet.  But this is my summary.

PhD Finishes:  1--Leftover Jelly roll lap quilt

Finishes for 2020:

  1. Milestone Quilt


Starts for 2020:

  1. A Quilting Life's 2020 BOM
  2. Quilt Doodles Grandma's Attic 2020 BOM
  3. Abys Quilts Sisters BOM
  4. Bonnie Hunter's Unity QAL
  5. A Christmas Carol Wool Mystery Quilt
  6. Little Miss C's Sea Creatures Quilt
I should be feeling a little guilty but I am not.  I am happy, having fun and almost enjoying the quarantine.


1 comment:

  1. Would've loved to see a picture of your Unity Quilt. Thanks for sharing your happiness list!

    ReplyDelete