WIP Along 2024

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Halfway Check In

Hard to believe that we are half-way through January.  But I have been able to do a little sewing and a little knitting. 
I have completed the top of Garden Sunshine, a 2019 BOM from Quiltdoodle Designs.  It needs a little more embroidery and will then be ready for quilting.
And in order to help reduce my stash, I have decided to participate in two Scrap Challenges.

Sherri from  A Quilting Life and Cindy from Quilt Doodle Designs are offering scrap BOM's for 2020.  I want to make a significant dent in my stash and I hope this help.
Summer Winds 
This is the January block for a Quilting Life


2 comments:

  1. I'm trying to clear up some scrap piles too. I've joined Rainbow Scrap Challenge for the 2nd year now. Somehow, muy scraps don't seem to disappear as quickly as I'd like!

    Your Garden Sunshine is very cheerful! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely cheerful quilt! Good luck with your scrap reduction program; I need to work on mine too.

    ReplyDelete