WIP Along 2024

Thursday, February 28, 2019

End of the Month

I have decided I am not as computer savvy as I thought.  I made my plans in January and found blogs I wanted to participate in with finishes, etc.  Sometimes I am successful adding a button and linking up.  Other times, I am a complete failure.
One of the blogs I wanted and still plan to follow is Quilting Gail PhD in 2019.  I finally made my list today with pictures!  I have been busy unpacking (I don't think I will ever finish) and found these beauties.  I know there are twenty listed and that is ambitious but I am going to do my best.
 PHD'S
2019

      
Stars Over Baltimore
Joy of Life


Aunt Mindy's Flower Baskets
Honoring Emma
Guild BOM



Underground Railroad
30's Euro Swap

Home Tweet Home

Aunt Grace's Garden Party

Guild Churn Dash BOM

Leftover Jelly Roll
Hocuspocusville








Sugar Plum Stockings
Friendship Blocks from HOG 
Turning Twenty Again
Vintage Valentine

Ode to the 30's

Camp Oda May



NEW PROJECTS 2019
Garden Sunshine 2019 BOM



Delft Blue 2019 BOW

Simply Dreaming Mystery


Quilts that Need
Labels
Metro Rings

A Judy Mystery

Another Mystery from Years Ago

Jelly Roll Race with Machine Embroidery

String Quilt Published in Quilt World













  






No comments:

Post a Comment