WIP Along 2024

Friday, November 30, 2018

December Here I Come

You won't be surprised to hear that we still haven't moved into our apartment.  My standard answer is still 4-6 weeks.  (Yes, I have been saying that since September.)  I feel as though I am living a version of Dante's 10 Levels of Hell.  The worst part is that everything is in storage.

I try to keep Christmas time calm and not get caught up in the hustle and bustle.  I try to keep Faith, Family and Friends at the center of these days.  What I do get excited about is the blog posts for planning for next year.  I like participating in UFO challenges, BOM programs and other fun challenges.  I always start strong and end with a whimper.  But I feel as though I have a large internet universe of friends.  The one challenge I tend to stick with until the end is Eat Sleep Knit's Yarnathon.  If you are a knitter, you may find this great fun.  The new theme and teams will be announced on January 1.

So considering the state of my living situation, I am okay with what I accomplished in November.


NOVEMBER

Knitting: (all  projects for the Yarnathon
  • Vanilla Socks--Q2 ESK KAL--in progress
  • Hand Spring Mitts for Q4 ESK KAL--done
  • Ruby and Cables Mitts--done
  • Ribbed Fingerless Gloves--done


Quilting
  • Judy's Challenge #-2 Malcolm's Umbrella Critter and #9 Guild Sampler--in storage
Crazy Quilt on line class with Kathy Shaw
  • Complete Task 6--done
  • Begin Task 7 and 8
Read
  • Beneath a Scarlet Sky

DECEMBER

Knitting:
  • Vanilla Socks--Q2 ESK KAL
  • Mia's Holey Hat
  • Jarita Tee--ESK Yarnathon



Crazy Quilt on line class with Kathy Shaw
  • Begin Task 7 and 8
Read
  • To Sleep With the Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment