WIP Along 2024

Monday, May 21, 2018

My Sister and Lancaster

I was lucky to spend Mother's Day weekend with my sister.  Of the five of us, I was the only one to venture out of state.  My sibs all stayed in the Philadelphia area and I call Massachusetts home now that I have been here for almost fifty years.

My sister and I love fabric and yarn.  We always manage to find a few yarn shops and quilt shops.We visited a lovely yarn shop, The Lancaster Yarn Shop, in Intercourse PA.  There was some beautiful wool from local sheep.  I couldn't resist the colorway, Betsy.  As an Elizabeth I feel that we are kindred spirits and I brought some of her home with me.

Meet my namesake.  I hope to make a Dohne shawl.

I hope everyone is as lucky as I to have a sister like mine.  I love her and can never spend enough time with her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment