WIP Along 2024

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Quilt by Day Knit by Night

We are getting for another snow storm.  But I think "storm"  is a little over-kill.  .The ice that is supposed to come at the end of the storm will be the problem.  Schools have cancelled or will have an early release.  I have my tea ready and I hope to spend some quality time quilting an knitting.

I don't often sign up for quilting or knitting mysteries.  Apparently I am more controlling than I realized.  But I have never seen a pattern by Impeccable Knits that I didn't like.  Currently Luise is hosting a MKAL, Bantry Bay.  I had a little difficulty with Clue 1 but I finished and love the cabling.
Clue 1


Clue 2 went a little quicker.  I will start Clue 3 this evening.
I have never done a quilt as you go (QAYG) project.  But I have jumped into the pool with this one.
Color Safari

This is a machine embroidered quilt that uses an Anita Goodesign pattern.  It was a BOM at my LQS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment