WIP Along 2024

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Stash Report

No new finishes on the knitting front but I did sort through a little of my yarn stash and gifted 3326 yards.  I met a lovely lady at our Weight Watcher meetings (actually I have made several friends there) who has taken up charity knitting with her church group.  I have some yarn purchases that make me wonder what was I thinking.  Also my taste in yarn and projects have changed over the years.  My friend J is very happy.

Yarn in the week:  0 yards
Yarn out this week:  3326 yards
Yarn in YTD:  18405 yards
Yarn out YTD:  10299

Another PhD quilting project is done!!  I finished the binding on a string quilt.

Fabric in this week:  0 yards
Fabric out this week:  15.5 yards
Fabric in YTD:  34.5 yards
Fabric out YTD:  91 yards.

I wish my Weight Watcher numbers were as good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment