WIP Along 2024

Saturday, August 6, 2016

On the Needles Friday--a day late

For some reason I always manage to miss my Friday knitting post.  But I am happy with a little progress this week.  I finished another GAAA block.  The challenge for this block was to knit the border first and join with a Kitchener stitch.  The pick up stitches to complete the center section also in the round.
 
I cast on another block also a little tricky.  It is worked entirely in the round.  I started on a circular needle and have made my way down to DP needles. 
 

I am hoping that blocking will really help the squares! 

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! You are really amazing. How in the world do you know how to do all those fabulous blocks. That will be some gorgeous throw when you finish all the squares.

    ReplyDelete