WIP Along 2024

Sunday, July 17, 2016

On the Needles and Stash Report

This will be a multi tasking post!  My attempts at blogging need to be better organized.  But I have been busy working on my GAAA (Great American Aran Afghan).  I am doing this along with a couple of friends.  Another block is finished and another one begun.

Church Block
The blocks will look  much better once they are blocked.  This was a fun block to work on.







The next one I am working on is a little tricky but I think I have the hang of it.  I needed to purchase more yarn to finish this project.  Fortunately, my LYS owner had put aside several skeins of the yarn. 



I made a little progress on my Cape Cod.

So while nothing has been finished I am making steady progress.

Yarn in this week:  910 yards
Yarn out this week:  0 yards
In YTD: 8014 yar
Out YTD: 6538 yards

1 comment:

  1. Your aran block looks complicated but is beautiful. The color of your Cape Cod sweater is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete