WIP Along 2024

Friday, June 10, 2016

Stash Report

Are you a knitter?  Do you know about the Plucky Knitter?  Three years ago I participated in a KAL and loved everything about the project and the yarn.  I suppose life got in the way and I didn't keep up the site.  But I have fallen in love all over again.  I ordered two skeins of Traveler DK in Maverick and Goose.  I think it will make up into a lovely cowl for a Christmas gift.  Plus I purchased 7 skeins of Primo Sport in Run Forest for a sweater for me.

Plucky Traveler DK Maverick and Goose

Primo Sport Run Forest


 Pretty pictures should ease the blow of my stash report this week.
Yarn in this week:  2425 yards
Yarn out this week:  0 yard
Yarn in YTD: 7104 yards
Yarn out YTD:  6538

2 comments:

  1. I am a knitter too, but I am so slow I don't keep track of my usage in and out. Your yarns look like good choices for the projects you mentioned. Hope to see pictures as they progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a knitter, but I love the yarn.

    ReplyDelete