WIP Along 2024

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Stash Report

Not much progress working on my fabric stash, but I know that will come in time.  As I mentioned in my last post, I added to my yarn stash even before finishing a project.  But I felt obliged to contribute to my team on Eat Sleep Knit.  I haven't been participating in the KAL but I hope to work on a few badges.  I am a member of the Starsheep team and want to do my part to help them be Number 1.  One of the badges, Special Delivery, demands  awards points for purchasing yarn on your birthday.  As an aside, I wanted this to be the year I made sweaters especially for me.  I have always been reticent actually petrified of attempting one.  But in a few weeks, my LYS is offering a class in fit.  I am going to be prepared.  Thea Colman's Cape Cod has been at the top of my list.  I purchased Three Irish Girls Springvale DK in Cherry Ginger ale.
I hope to get it caked up and start swatching in a week or two.    I also found Madelinetosh Vintage in Dr. Zhivago's Sky to purchase just because.  I think I want to make Mondo's Pulli Cable. It was my birthday after all.



 
My stash numbers this week:
 
Yarn in this week:  3220 yards
Yarn out this week:  0 yards
Yarn in YTD:  4679 yards
Yarn out YTD:  5108 yards


No comments:

Post a Comment