WIP Along 2024

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Stash Report

Well I needed a little fabric for a workshop and for a tote project.  Didn't seem to have what I needed on hand.  But it is only 4 yards total--not too bad.

The floral and dot are for our guild's workshop in a few weeks.  We are going to make a large quilted tote.  I have to pre-quilt the fabrics.
 




The pink fabric is for the lining of a mystery machine embroidered tote challenge.  I need a piece of duck cloth for the exterior of the bag.  I am thinking black. 

 
My numbers for this first full week of the New Year are:
 
Fabric in this week:  4 yards
Fabric out this week:  0 yards
Total in this year:  4 yards
Total out this year 0 yards
 
I did a little knitting this week.  I made Maize Mitts by Tin Can Knits in Madelinetosh Vintage that I had in my stash.  The color is Vermillion. They are quick, easy and cute.  They only take 100 yards. 
 
 
 
Yarn in this week:  0 yards
Yarn out this week:  100 yards
Yarn in this year:  0 yards
Yarn out this year:  100 yards
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment