WIP Along 2024

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Loopy Acdemy Semester 2

I finished Loopy Academy Semester 2 with a few days to spare!!!  The three projects for this semester were:

 
  1. Striping - knit a project that has stripes somewhere in the design. (Not self-striping yarn.)  I chose Asaka in Navy and White for Little Mr. C.  I love the little pocket.  he is coming for a visit this week.  We haven't seen him since Christmas.


Felting/Fulling - knit and felt/full a project.  This is only my second attempt at Felting. I like how these mittens turned out.  My thumbs need a little more work.  the yarn is Cascade 220 in Iris.
 

Slipped Stitches - knit a project that includes slipped stitches in the pattern.  Honey Cowl has been on my to-do list for a long time.  The yarn is Shibui Baby Alpaca.  It is do soft and lovely to  knit.  I can't wait to use it in another project.

No comments:

Post a Comment