WIP Along 2024

Monday, May 20, 2013

Camp Loopy Box of Fun

Any day is a little brighter when you get a box of fun from the Loopy Ewe.  Camp Loopy starts June 1st.  the challenge is to use one skein of lace or fingering weight yarn in a yarn we have never used before.

I have chosen Shalimar Zoe Sock yarn in Tamarillo.  The color is lovely and I think it will make sweet little baby girl sweater.
Now i know I can only use one of the skeins--I thought that was all that I ordered. My fingers must have thought I needed an extra one for another project.  I am sure I will find something lovely to knit.

Not only did my Camp Loopy stuff come but I seem to have earned a few bonus points.  I am a member of the Merino Club and I am working my way up to the Alpaca Club!

No comments:

Post a Comment