1. Home Tweet Home--11 of 12 blocks are done. Needs to be assembled, sandwiched, quilted, binding, label,
2. Owl Strippy Quilt-- needs quilting, binding. This will be a donation quilt for our NICU project.
3. Revolutionary Flare--top done. Needs quilting, binding and label. This is from 2015 from an Embroidery Machine Quilt Club.
4. Joy of Life Applique 4 blocks done 5 to go plus quilting, binding and label. I fell as though I started this in a past life!
5. Aunt Mindy's Flower Garden-another top done that needs quilting and binding.
6. 30's Four Patch Euro Swap. Several years ago (probably almost ten years ago, I participated in a European Swap. I love the top which I put together a few year ago. It needs borders, quilting and binding.
7. Guild Sampler. Needs quilting and binding. Have you noticed I have started leaving off the label. I suppose that should be a given. But I am not always good about labels.
8. Underground Railroad. I have 6 completed blocks. I am not sure I will make anymore. I had been thinking to make it larger. But I think it is time to finish it.
9. Leftover Jelly Roll. Someone, somewhere gave me a bunch of 2 1/2 inch strips. I put together a little lap quilt that needs to be quilted and bound. I think I will try out some machine embroidery quilting and use it as a donation quilt.
10. Vintage Valentine. This quilt was started 3 life times ago! I have barely started hand quilting it. I thought by adding it to the list, I would at least put in a few stitches.
This will be on every UFO list for next 20 years
11. Aunt Grace's Garden Party. Another large project that needs finishing.
12. Labels for completed quilts. I have several quilts that need labels. This is true confession time. I am not always good about labeling what I do. I counted 5 quilts that need labels.