WIP Along 2024

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Who would have thought that a trip to the dentist would be exciting???  I needed a little dental work and found myself very excited as I was driving there.  I am not a big fan of having someone work on my mouth especially when Novocain, drilling and a new crown are involved.  The sky was blue, the sun shining and the temperature was way above freezing--almost fifty degrees.  This was my exciting day.

But on a knitty note, I found a WIP that I started in 2014!  I am typically a monogamous knitter.  (That isn't true for my quilting adventures.)  It is an open cardigan design from Amy Herzog's Custom Fit.  I think deep down inside I was nervous that it wouldn't fit or more likely wasn't a good style for me.  I was working on the last sleeve when it was tucked away.  I had taken some really thorough notes and was able to pick up where I left off.  I am excited to get back to this project.


Cuff Detail


No comments:

Post a Comment