WIP Along 2024

Sunday, February 14, 2021

Stash Report Week 5

 

Not much sewing this week. In fact I was catching up with my Crazy Quilt Block,  But I am hoping to have a little machine time this afternoon.

SEWING

Fabric in this week:  0 yards

Fabric out this week:  0 yards

Fabric in YTD:  5 yards

Fabric out YTD:  8.25 yards

I have one more lesson to complete.  I have learned a lot and definitely need lots more practice.  But I have enjoyed working on it. 






KNITTING

Yarn in this week:  0

Yarn out this week:  167 yards

Yarn in YTD:  2511 yards/13 skeins

Yarn Out YTD:  1617 yards


Since I only count the yarn for completed projects, it seems that I did very little knitting this week.  My one finish this week is a mosaic hat. This is my finished project this week. 

Starlight Mountains Hat









8 comments:

  1. Your crazy quilt block looks great! I'm on lesson 8. The class took a lot more time than I thought it would.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did take longer than I thought as well. Getting ready to add beads and stuff.

      Delete
  2. I love your crazy quilt block. Can't wait to see what you create in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your projects! They are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your CQ looks wonderful. You've done a great job with Kathy's class.

    ReplyDelete