WIP Along 2024

Sunday, February 21, 2021

Stash Report Week 6

 Not much sewing happened this week. I have been concentrating on my crazy quilt block class.  But since I was presented with the opportunity to work on Silk Ribbon Embroidery, I have been slow to complete the final embellishing lesson.  

So there have been no changes in my fabric numbers.  But I did manage to complete two yarn projects--a mosaic hat for my Q1 Mosaic Challenge in the ESK Yarnathon and a crochet baby blanket for charity.  I need a finished photo of the blanket.  



Yarn in this week:  0 yards

Yarn out this week:  1015 yards

Yarn in YTD:  2511 yards

Yarn Out YTD:  2632 yards

I am off to check in with quiltpaintcreate.

4 comments:

  1. I feel your pain. I'm at the bullion stitch flower in task 8.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mosaic hat, it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lovely total for your two projects. Congratulations on yarn out!

    ReplyDelete