WIP Along 2024

Sunday, February 28, 2021

Week 7 Stash Report

FABRIC

I made three tooth fairy pillows for the Grandies in Virginia.  They only total about .25 yards of fabric.  But every little bit counts.  The mouth forms a pocket where you can place the tooth and the Tooth Fairy can leave a little monetary reward.  They can hang on the door knob for speedy and efficient Tooth Fairy delivery.

Fabric in this week:  0 yards
Fabric out this week:  .25 yard
YTD in:  5 yards
YTD out:  10.75 yards

KNITTING
Another hat to add to the pile.  It hasn't been blocked yet.  
Forest Mosaic Strip Hat

Yarn in this week:  0 yards
Yarn out this week:  145 yards
In YTD:2511 yards
Out YTD:  2777 yards

Yarn Correction:  I went back to my projects and double checked my projects and yardage. So far this year I have knit 8 hats for a total of 1050 yards and 3 baby afghans for a total of 2479 yards.  My grand total so far is 3579 yards.  I am feeling a little better about my progress.
I am going to link up with quiltpaintcreate and see what others are up to.


4 comments:

  1. Good numbers! That seems like a lot of knitting to me, but I'm not a knitter. Cute hat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It probably does seem like a lot of knitting. But I don't add yarn until the item is finished.

      Delete
  2. Those are the cutest little pillows for the Tooth Fairy! You're a good grandma and that's more important than stash usage any day. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had so much fun making them. Thanks for visiting

      Delete