WIP Along 2024

Sunday, December 29, 2019

Planners and Journals

I have Planner/Journal Envy.  Doodles, fancy scripts, colors, stickers--oh my.  And it isn't that I haven't tried--not once, not twice--too many to count.  Although I  am a prolific list maker and those planners looked perfect for my little obsession.
I have returned to my tried and true Word document.  Instead of doodling I play with colors and maybe a little clip art.  It isn't fancy but it definitely works for me!







And now a little stash reporting.  I completed four quilts and pleased with the results.  My PhD's are organized and ready to be worked on.  I will start a new BOM on January 1, Home Again with Erin Russek.

As for knitting, I have one more hat that I will finish tonight or tomorrow.  I will be checking in at Eat Sleep Knit for my new team assignment for the Yarnathon and start planning my first quarter projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment